“There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” - Helena Rubinstein

Tuesday, May 1

Latest in Beauty - My Little Beauty Box

Being  a Beauty Geek, I love testing new products, so I was very happy to discover www.latestinbeauty.com. It's a great website, that gives you a chance to "try before you buy" various cosmetics. I'm a GLOSSYBOX subscriber and like the element of surprise and not knowing what my box will contain. although great, it very often happens that I like and use only 2 or 3 products, out of the 5 I get. With Latest in Beauty you always know what products you'll be getting and have three different ordering options.

THEMED BOXES - A selection of luxury samples in limited edition themed boxes. Rather than having to subscribe and be charged via Direct Debit, you will get an e-mail alert about the latest edition of the box. You can than check if you like it and buy it.

BUILD YOUR OWN - You can pick and choose from different luxury samples and travel size products to build your own box.

LITTLE BEAUTY BOX - Gives you a selection of samples in three categories. You can choose one sample from each group. You pay by sending a text that costs £1.50 and entering the code received online.
   It took just two days for my little box to arrive, and here's what I've chosen:

SKIN DOCTORS COSMECEUTICALS GAMMA HYDROXY SKIN RESURFACING CREAM (2x3ml)
I have high hopes for this cream. With glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids to resurface and smooth the skin and bearberry extract and vitamin C to lighten and even out complexion, it sound like holy grail of face creams for me :)



BURT'S BEES THERAPEUTIC BATH CRYSTALS (44g)



LIZ EARLE SHEER SKIN TINT - (3x2ml, BARE 01; BEIGE 02; BEACH 03)
This tinted moisturiser won Grazia Beauty Award 2011 and Red magazine Best of Beauty 2012. Will be interesting to try it and compare it with others. I will do a separate post on that with colour swatches.

2 comments:

  1. wow lobe that idea! I am subscribed to She Said and just had the 1st lux http://tbatebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/new-beauty-box-lux-box.html

    Tiff xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried GlossyBox or any other beauty boxes?

      Delete