“There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” - Helena Rubinstein

Monday, April 16

Philip Kingsley ELASTICIZER - best hair treatment ever!

I have a thick, straight hair that doesn't require much maintenance, so I never really cared much about hair care products I used. Not until I had some highlights done for my wedding last year, that was... I loved being blond, but my hair was like straw - dry, damaged with split ends. I was considering going back to my usual dark brown...and then I discovered the Elasticizer!
 

What they say
"Originally created specifically for Audrey Hepburn, this multi award winning pre-shampoo treatment delivers elasticity, bounce and shine to hair. Also provides UV protection even after washing, helping prolong the life of colour treatments. Visible results from one application that improves with continued use. Fragrance free."

My experience 
Well, if it's good enough for Audrey, it's good enough for me! I got a small 40ml tube of Elasticizer in October Glossy Box. I was a bit sceptical before trying it -  how good can a conditioner be? The product has a lot thicker, almost rubbery consistency, very different to your normal hair masques. I followed the packaging instructions - massaged it in sections into damp hair, left under a warm towel, rinsed off - et voilĂ ! Healthy, shiny, smooth hair! I couldn't believe it.
Since then, I've put it to the ultimate test. I used it before going on my honeymoon in Thailand. Because of luggage restrictions I didn't take any of my usual hair products and decided I'll just use whatever there will be available in the hotels. The effects of Elasticizer lasted throughout my holidays! Sunbathing, chlorine, sea water - my hair stayed shiny and soft. 

Bottom line
I could not recommend it enough! Absolutely amazing hair treatment.

You can get it on Philip Kingsley website. They do a very nice 20ml trial size for only £3.70. If you do decide, that you love it as much as I do, Elasticizer comes in various sizes. It is quite pricey, so look out for it on QVC where you can find it cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment