“There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” - Helena Rubinstein

Sunday, April 15

Meeting Sam Chapman from Pixiwoo :)

I am a huge fan of Pixiwoo and have been addicted to their make up tutorials for almost three years now. I was really excited, when I found out that Sam will be in London. On Friday I finished work early and made my way to Boots in Oxford street.

Sam was promoting her Real Techniques brushes, that launched into Boots last month. It was amazing to see her in action: doing make up and sharing tips and tricks of the trade.


 

On the day, with purchase of any of Real Techniques brushes, they were giving away a make up brush organiser. I already own most of brushes (and LOVE them!), but I added a fab Blush Brush to my collection.

 A leaflet singed by the lovely Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment