“There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” - Helena Rubinstein

Wednesday, April 25

Summer nail polishes - AVON nailwear pro - review and swatches





With the weather being so horrible outside recently, I felt like cheering myself up and painted my nails with these two lovely, summery colours from AVON.

The nail polishes are from the AVON Nailwear Pro range.
The Pink - Fuchsia Fun - is a beautiful bright shimmery shade with tiny particles of glitter, which give it slight pearlized look.
The Blue - Aqua Fantasy - a gorgeous light turquoise mat colour.
The polishes have quite big flat brushes, so are very easy to apply. I found that, like with most colour varnishes, you need two coats for the perfect coverage and even colour pay off. I don't know about the staying power, as due to my job, I never wear my nail polish for longer than maximum two days on weekends, so please comment below what you think about it. They are an absolute bargain at £6, and with AVON often doing offers on these, you could get for as low as £3!

I've got my hands ready for summer, now all I need is a bit of sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment